Gender and Generational Ministry of the Cape Church 21.02.2022
- To raise awareness of current gender and generation topics.
- To raise awareness of what is happening in our church/congregations in these areas.
- To create a platform to listen, discuss and share information.
Invitation to 1st event
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
Bishop Gilbert Filter and Pastor Claudia Nolte-Schamm invite you on behalf of the Church Council to participate in a conversation about “generational ministry” in our church and congregations.
Date: 16 March 2022
Time: 19:00 – 20:30
Meeting ID: 879 731 8902
We will be discussing the following:
- The challenges and advantages of having many generations in our congregations.
- How do we minister to the different generations?
- How do we integrate the different generations, young and old?
- How can the generations enhance each other and the ministry of the church?
- What can we learn from each other?
- What should our focus areas be?
Please identify at least two members of your congregation to participate, and let us know by 10.3.2022, at email@example.com who will be attending.
In preparation we request that you come prepare with an age and gender profile of your congregation so that the conversation can be informative.
With kind regards